- City Government / Elected Officials
- City Clerk
- Public Works
- Health & Inspections
- Trash & Recycling
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning and Development
- Water & Hydro
- City Code
- Ottumwa Transit
- About Ottumwa
- Area Links
- Brownfields Program
Shelter & Cabin Reservation Policy
The Parks Department has shelters available for reservation at Sycamore, Foster, Wildwood, Ottumwa, Memorial, and Union Parks. The following shelters are available:
- Wildwood Park Shelter #2 Photo
- Wildwood Park Shelter #1 Photo
- Memorial Park Cabin Photo
- Memorial Park Shelter (Elm Street) Photo
- Ottumwa Park S.E. - Shelter #1 (Sand Volleyball - Octagon) Photo
- Union Park Shelter #1 Photo
- Sycamore Park Photo
- Foster Park Photo
Reservations may be made by calling the Parks Department at 682-7873. The following guidelines apply regarding shelter reservations:
- Reservations may be made starting January 2 of each year or the first working day of the new year.
- Reservations are on a daily basis only and cost $25.00.
- Activities and functions under the Department of Parks will have priority.
- Reservations must be paid for when booked.
- Shelters not listed above are for drop in use only and are not available for reservations. This does not apply to Jimmy Jones Pavilion located in the southwest quadrant of Ottumwa Park. Contact the Park Department for the reservation policy for Jimmy Jones Pavilion or view the Jimmy Jones Pavilion page.
- Any misuse or abuse of shelter or any other park grounds will lead to immediate dismissal of reservation rights.
For questions or more information regarding programs and services provided by the Parks Department, call the Park Department at 682-7873.